BioSuperfood was introduced to the market after decades of studies, rigorous testing for safety and efficacy and monitoring for long-term effects. The passion of Dr. Michael Kiriac and the history of his extensive research is captivating.
20,000 person-years and millions of dollars in research and development to produce bio-algae concentrates that would hold extraordinary nutritional properties
- Thousands of algae were tested to find the most superior synergistic combination
- Proven to assist people at Chernobyl with radiation sickness
- Bio-algae concentrate (now known as BioSuperfood) is credited with saving the Soviet livestock industry from many serious diseases
- The formula is credited with 100% healing and eradication of “Marek” disease in 1.5 million chickens
- Highly acclaimed by the Belarus Ministry of Health to promote evacuation of radionuclides from the human body
- Proven to remediate radioactive toxicity
Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster
Due to his previous success using Bio-Algae Concentrates (the original name for BioSuperfood) with animals and cancers, Mr. Kiriac was given the opportunity to test its effects on children and adults suffering from radiation ills after the tragedy at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986. The following results were observed:
- In cases of leukemia, dangerously low white blood cell counts improved in 20 days
- There was regeneration of bone marrow, spinal fluids, blood and liver
- Reduction in children’s urine radioactivity levels by 50% in only 20 days
- Many other amazing results
Those patients who consumed Bio-Algae Concentrates (BioSuperfood) experienced immense improvements in their health compared to those who did not receive algae. Amazingly, several patients in advanced stages of disease who took Bio-Algae Concentrates recovered even with the continuous presence of radiation and contaminated food and water sources.
Ingredients & Quality
for its high protein and mineral content
The formulas contain two species of Spirulina: Spirulina Platensis and Spirulina Pacifica. Spirulina is a blue green micro-alga, unseen to the naked eye and usually grown in warm and brackish water. It contains between 60 to 70% complete and highly digestible proteins. Its protein makeup contains 18 to 22 amino acids, including all 8 essential amino acids. Spirulina is a rich source of vitamins A, B, E, H, and of thousands of enzymes, dozens of minerals and trace elements and chlorophyll. Spirulina is also one of the best sources of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) – an essential fatty acid necessary for tissue growth and regeneration. All of Spirulina’s nutrients are readily assimilated due to its soft cell wall, which is easily digested.
for its extraordinary mix of carotenoids
Dunaliella Salina is a single celled, salt-water micro-algae that under appropriate growth conditions can accumulate large amounts of beta-carotene and other carotenoids. Dunaliella contains other carotenoids such as alpha carotene and xanthophylls like zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin and lutein. It also accumulates very high concentrations of glycerol. High concentrations of beta-carotene and glycerol offer Dunaliella protection from the saline conditions and osmotic pressure of the environment where it lives. Natural mixed carotenoids found in Dunaliella salina are among nature’s best antioxidants.
for its high astaxanthin content
Haematococcus Pluvialis is the world’s greatest source of astaxanthin, a unique natural carotenoid pigment and an extremely powerful biological antioxidant. A growing body of scientific literature shows that natural astaxanthin surpasses by far the antioxidant benefits of vitamin C and vitamin E. Astaxanthin holds superior antioxidant activity and has the ability to support and maintain natural inflammatory response. Additionally, scientific research has proven that astaxanthin is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and the central nervous system better than many other antioxidants.
BioSuperfood boasts a multitude of nutrients and packs in extraordinary nutritional value. Many people opt to save money and simplify by eliminating other supplements when taking BioSuperfood. Please consult your health care provider if you need assistance in making a personal decision.
High-quality complete protein (between 45% to 55% protein) with 98% net assimilation, including all the essential amino acids.
Contains all known vitamins “ A, B complex, C, D, E and K. Includes vitamin B12, which is rarely found in plants, and is very beneficial for vegans and vegetarians.
Over 92 natural minerals and trace elements like calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, iridium, iron, copper, selenium, fluorine and more.
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA)
The essential fatty acids Omega-3, Omega-6, including rare Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), and non essential Omega-9, and many more fatty acids. EFAs are the good fats essential to human health and critical for healthy brain function.
Thousands of enzymes critical for good health. Enzymes facilitate breakdown of foods and increase the reproduction of lactobacilli the bacteria that digests our food.
- Mixed Carotenoids
Carotenoids play an important role in human health by acting as powerful antioxidants, protecting the cells of the body from the damaging effects of free radicals. The following range of carotenoids can be found in BSF: alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, astaxanthin, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin, quercitin, cryptoxanthin, and many more.
- Nucleic Acids
DNA & RNA, the building blocks of living organisms, needed for effective tissue growth and repair, as well as healthy cell function.
- Chlorophyll with Extraordinary Calcium Spirulan
Chlorophyl is to plants what blood is to humans essential to metabolic functions such as growth and respiration. Chlorophyll being comprised of magnesium, plays an important role in calcium digestion and absorption
A more detailed breakdown
- The algae in BioSuperfoodformulas are nurtured and harvested in a hydroponic pure environment, protected from pollutants, guaranteed free of herbicides and pesticides.
- They are blended, encapsulated and bottled under strict quality control.
- The algae are protected with a proprietary freeze-drying technology that preserves the nutrients 100%.
- The Formulas are Kosher and Vegan.
Protected from pollutants including mould.
Guaranteed free of herbicides and pesticides.
- TheBioSuperfood formulas are certified under the Health Canada Natural Product program.
- Under the Health Canada Natural Product certification, each lot must be analyzed and verified by an independent third party for pollutants, pesticides, herbicides, mercury, lead, bacteria, parasites, and other pollutants.
BioSuperfood compared to “normal” Algae
BioSuperfood is a breed apart from plain algae because of the completeness, the balance, and the synergies obtained from its selected algae when blended in precise proportions. Each alga in the blend is selected for its base nutritional value, and, with advanced hydroponics, nurtured to its peak nutritional potential:
- Spirulina Pacifica and Platensis have the broadest number of proteins, vitamins, minerals, EFA, trace elements, and enzymes naturally occurring on Earth.
- Astaxanthin derived from Haematoccocus Pluvialis, is believed to be the alga that can accumulate the highest levels of antioxidants in nature. Many studies show that it is the most powerful natural antioxidant on Earth.
- Dunaliella is a green or yellow mono-cellular alga that contains the highest known concentration of beta-carotene: minimally 10% of the base alga weight. Dunaliella has been used in anti-cancer research and has many promising results in reduction of tumors and cancer cells.
It is also very high in vitamin C, which complements Spirulina’s low content. Data suggests there is critical synergy between Spirulina and vitamin C.
The final product:
- contains over 5,000 known nutrient constituents and is 100% natural – not artificial.
- BioSuperfood’s high protein content averages 50%, with 98-99% net utilization.
- BioSuperfood contains many phytonutrients, nature’s special forces such as lycopene, phycocyanin, chlorophyll, polysaccharides, sulfolipids, and others; Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) – Omega 3, 6 and 9 – and linoleic acid (GLA); thousands of active natural enzymes; powerful antioxidants such as Astaxanthin, which has hundreds of times the antioxidant activity of vitamin E and 40 times that of carrots; the vitamins A, B-complex, B12, C, E, D; all essential amino acids; all known minerals and trace elements like calcium (with 95-98% net assimilation), zinc, sodium, iron, phosphorus, and potassium, etc.
- is sourced from the one of the purest environments on the planet, with water from 2000 feet below the surface, and within Bioreactors that are closed to the elements to maintain strict purity.
- is “the whole is larger than the sum of its parts.” It is exponentially more nutritionally efficient than plain algae such as Spirulina or Chlorella, and because of that, have significantly more nourishing, rejuvenating, and healing effects on the body and brain.